No products in the cart.
1.Lace Material:Swiss Lace
2.Made Method:Hand Tied,Bleached Knots
3.Human Hair Type:Brazilian Hair
4.Hair Quality:7A Unprocessed Virgin Hair Lace Closure
6.Closure Weight:about 20-50grams.
7.Density: 130% Each hair individually implanted
9.Delivery Time:The Standard Shipping method is Epacket(USPS).It will take about 9-15 working days to US.If you need the hair very urgently,please choose the Expedited Shipping method:DHL.That only take 3-5 working days.
10.if you have any question,please contact me,i will do my best to help you.
Deep Curly 100% Virgin Human Hair Lace Closure Bleached Knots
130% Density Top Lace Closure with Baby Hair
3.5″x4″ Middle Part Lace Closure
Lace Closures Bleached Knots , Natural Color Human Hair
Medium Brown,Swiss Lace with Baby Hair
How to Install a Lace Closure?
Hair closures are added to the top or sides of your hair or hair weave and can be parted to whatever side after putting them on your crown so that is why they always look great and natural
The advantages to using hair closures are that they always look realistic and some are arranged with baby hair at the front to simulate the growing of your natural hairline. They cause minimum or no damage on your natural hair and hence are a danger free addition. These hair pieces are also great because they can vary from small to big, but they are almost always applied in small patches. You can go to a hair dresser or do it yourself at home and the result will always be stunning no matter what.
Lace Closure Application Guide
1. Regardless of whether you want to install a lace closure hair on sew-in or glue-in weaves, tracks will be needed for the weft of the closure.
2. Complete the process of sewing in or gluing in hair extensions to tracks or cornrow braids of natural hair.
3. Clean the skin around the outer edge of the hairline with rubbing alcohol.
4. Make sure that you leave a U-shaped portion of cornrow braids on the crown of your head. This is what you have to install the Swiss lace closure.
5. Apply a thin line of adhesive. Keep in mind that a little bit of adhesive is enough. Gently press it down until it is secured. Alternatively, you can use a dark colored sewing thread and C-shaped needle to attach the lace closure to the U-shaped section of tracks.